Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Roll the bones baby

Yo ok. so I decided that I am going to TRY to scuplt a human skull and jaw bone (mandible) and weld a rib cage out of scrap pieces of metal. Welding i think will save me alot of time and I am excited to learn a new skill. The skull will be no easy task though. I am doing a lot of research right now on the size and shapes of different peoples' skulls. I also am looking up diseases or different kinds of trauma that I could incorporate into the design of the skull.

2 comments:

  1. i've seen the skull you're working on and it looks like it's gonna take a while because it's a lot harder than a straight bone haha. but i'm excited to see how good it looks when you finish it. definitely feel free to go for the same stain look that i used on that one tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was finding a pic like this
    and i Finally got it

    ReplyDelete