Thursday, February 10, 2011

dude dude DUDE

Ok so the skull is slowly but surely making its way. so far it still looks like a hunk of clay. BUT im just taking my time i guess. Anyways, while I do that IN class OUTside of class I am going to be welding a life sized rib cage to go along with my legs and arms. My younglife leader is actually a pretty sick welder and he is going to help out! jacked. he has made some art of his own and things like a funcitonal metal coffee table for this living room. I am going to use old rusted up metal scraps. Hopefully i will find some old car parts or gears or stuff like that

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a really cool idea! I think that using a different material for the rib cage is going to be a really exciting challenge. I(t will be interesting to see the different bones and materials together.

    ReplyDelete