Thursday, March 10, 2011

CaRpE DiEm

Alright my peepers of panakova its now time to complete my skull with a jaw. The skull has severe dental problems with only about nine teeth. The jaw will share the same problems but I'm thinking of removing portions of it like it was removed because of an invasive cancer. we put such terrible things into our bodies that do so much damage its amazing. Things like chewing tobacco for example, ruin faces, mouths, and lives. I want to make people feel uncomfortable when they look at this piece of art work because the idea of putting that shit in you body ten times a day should make you uncomfortable too.

2 comments:

  1. I saw you working on your skull today, it looks sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing how you put it together! :)

    ReplyDelete