Thursday, January 20, 2011

KnEe rEpLaCmEnT

Ok. I would first like to admit that I am infact pretty confused as of the direction of the rest of my concentration. Since one of my femur bones died out before I could finish it, i think i want to try to distract the view away from the shape and size of the knee joint by adding some metal and making a knee replacement. Bad idea? probably. don't judge me. This knee replacement will resemble a real one like this photo but I will most likely be changing it quite a bit into something cooler. Don't as me what yet because i do not know. But i can promise that it will blow your mind.

1 comment:

  1. this is actually a really good idea. you might also want to think about this in your concentration... like human skeleton with modern reconstruction or something... so that you can do this to your next few pieces.. or watevs. anyways i dig the idea. do it

    ReplyDelete