Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sapula+Clavicle= yes

So far, I have sculpted my fingers hands, forearms and upper arms. This all will complete two of my three required works of art to be turned in on DEC> 17th. My third project will be a pair of collar bones and shoulder blades (right and left scapluli and clavici). In order to join ALL of my bones together, I will be poking sets of holes into every bone will the clay is still tangible. I will then join them all with black wire once it is completely done. Tomorrow in class I have to finish poking these holes and i think I am going to intentionallly break one arm (the arm that does not show signs of arthritis in its hand). Overall i am very excited about my work even though some of my next few projects (rib cage, skull, vertebrea..) will be an enormous challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment