Monday, November 22, 2010

yeeeeeeees

So in order to not just have a boring old skeleton as my final finissssshed portfolio, I going to make each peace unique by either disfiguring it with inspirations from a disease like rhuematoid arthritis or by incorporating injuries such as breaks or by incorporating bone transplants. My first project is on the hands and arms. i want to have at least one broken arm, arthritis in one have and the other hand either have six fingers or broken bones, or like two webbed fingers.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is great that you are really exploring the ways you can get deeper into your concentration. It's also really cool how you have to study the human skeleton and different human conditions in order to do your projects. I think it will make your art really truthful.

    ReplyDelete